Become a Lympo Athlete Today!
Lympo is building a sports NFTs ecosystem including NFTs with IP rights of world-famous athletes and clubs. At Lympo, our goal is to gather sport and eSport athletes from all over the world and help them to monetize their digital exposure. We execute this by creating an ecosystem with our talented team and helping users to acquire those NFTs that can later be utilised through gamification elements.
Lympo Sport Collectible Cards
A collectible card or it’s called NFT (non-fungible token) is a unit of data stored in a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable. NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files. Every NFT that sits in Lympo platform is backed with IP rights. In return, the athlete receives his royalties from sales. The most important factor is that those royalties are lifetime. Sport Collectible cards will later be utilised throughout Lympo and Animoca Brands gaming system.
Become Lympo Athlete
Frequently asked questions
How to stake NFTs & Get Rewards?
2. Choose a Staking Pool that you wish to participate in.
3. Choose which NFTs you want to stake & the $LMT amount.
4. Enjoy monthly $LMT rewards!
For more information, please visit our - NFT Staking Explanation.
How to move and stake your LMT's on the Polygon blockchain?
- Significantly lower transaction fees. Allowing for an easier, more affordable, and convenient way to mint and trade Lympo sports NFTs.
- Enable new features & opportunities. We'll be adding a new feature called "NFT STAKING," making our NFTs more interactable and giving you more options.
- Support the launch of play-to-earn blockchain games. Polygon is a powerhouse when it comes to blockchain gaming. They already work with the majority of blockchain-based Web3 games & developers.
What is LMT?
How can I get LMT utility tokens?
How can I obtain NFTs?
- NFTs can be obtained through minting on the Lympo NFT platform.
- NFTs can be bought from other users on secondary NFT marketplaces, such as OpenSea.
- Via Lympo auctions.
- They will also be available in the to be released NFT packs.
What are the LMT minting pools?
Why are token approvals necessary?
- Approvals are required because the Lympo NFT Minting platform uses the Polygon blockchain to settle trades.
- Approvals are needed once per token, per wallet and require a small amount of MATIC to cover the transaction fee.
When using products that interact with the blockchain (i.e., decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap, QuickSwap), you must first approve each token you plan to use. Such products use smart contracts on Ethereum or, in our case, Polygon blockchain to execute transactions. To use a smart contract, you must 1) permit it to validate your token balance and 2) allow it to transfer the number of tokens you wish to trade from your wallet. As a real-life example, please think of the token approval process similar to an artist (user) selling their artwork (token) in a gallery (platform). Before artists can display their artwork at the gallery, they first need to prove that they own it. Then both parties will sign a contract that gives the gallery permission to display and sell the artwork on behalf of the artist.
What is LYM?
How can I sell my minted NFTs?
How does minting work?
- Select pool: Choose the pool you want to participate in. Each pool has a unique NFT collection ranging from real-life athletes to custom and distinctive Lympo characters. You can join multiple pools.
- Stake LMT: Load your digital wallet with Lympo Market Tokens (LMT) and stake them in a chosen pool. The minimum amount to stake (per pool) is 900 LMT, and the maximum is 3 million tokens.
- Receive credits: The daily credit amount varies between 1.75 and 17.5 based on the LMT staked. Our goal is to create a fair competition system between all holders without excluding any group of participants.
- Obtain your NFTs: Spend your credits and receive NFTs. The price is based on the rarity of the given card.
Where can I purchase the LYM token?
Below is a link to the full FAQs text, where you will find all questions asked and answered together on a single page.